Sunday, January 16, 2011

Extrapolations

Just a few days ago I took a pair of tweezers to my face.  The hair I painlessly extracted was blonde and approximately .8cm in length (not including the root).  After a little quick mathematics I've estimated that my beard length at year's end should be about 22.5cm (8.9in) - that's 18.7cm (7.4in) by Halloween.  So I guess my Patsy and Edina costume with Luke is out - Uni-bomber or Wizard it is.  I'm erring on the side of wizard - glitter cape.


Additionally, I'll need to make some changes to my morning routine.  Brushing my teeth will need to take place before I shower so that I may ensure that all the toothpaste is washed out of my beard.  I'll also need to start using shampoo - on the up side I'll be spending less money on pore refining facial cleansers and SPF 15 multi-vitamin alpha hydroxy moisturisers.

No comments: