Thursday, February 10, 2011

Condiments

Two entries in a row I'm discussing edibles -- in a manner of speaking. Let me say a few things about "Salt & Pepper". First, I'm not a fan of most condiments, but salt and pepper I like (probably due to the fact that they are more adequately classified as spices). Second, I love the chips. Third, I've always found the salt and pepper look attractive, mature but youthful -- distinguished even (and I don't use distinguished as a polite euphemism for "old").


That said, it is with mixed emotions that I come to terms with the fact that many of the lighter coloured hairs about my face and head are not the blonde that I have always insist they are -- they may, in point of fact, be "gray-ish" (no, close-ups will not be provided). On one hand, I don't mind as -- again -- I find it attractive. On the other hand, it looks a lot better with a full head of hair. Clearly the follicle fates have cursed me. I'm able to grow excessive amounts of hair every place except the one place that I want it and the hair I do grow there is having the colour of life sucked right out of it. Just for Men may need to be added to the grocery list next to the Rogaine.


Nickname update for the hecklers. This week I've been called a young Wilford Brimley and a fat Ted Kaczynski. Enjoy.


NEXT WEEK: The Year Beard's Impact on The Sexy Times

No comments: